r0n
    Forum Regular

Question Yamaha rx-v1400 remote selection problem

Hello,

I am having a problem with the remote or receiver. I have a DVD recorder connected to the DTV input. When I hit the DTV button on the remote nothing happens. I have to use the input knob on the receiver to change the selection to DTV. I don't know if I some how changed the configuration on the remote.

Thank You.

Wow for all the people around here who recommend yamaha (and especially the rxv-1400) I am shocked that they have not replied to your post. Maybe they really dont own a yamaha? Maybe they just heard they are good from a web site or friend? Kinda makes me wonder.

r0n
    Forum Regular

Talking

Me too! I did figured it out yesterday. I had to read the manual a couple of times. Once I found the instructions, it was an easy fix. At first I wasn't sure if it was the receiver or the remote until I started messing the with the remote again and lost one of the function.

It has made a big difference from my old setup, my six year said she notice a difference - lol.

Yup and if you can trust anyone to give you their honest opinions it children. Even if its bad they will tell you, LOL.

Thread Information