Polkyphil38

Speaker Stand Help........

Hello people. I just bought some Athena S.5's package and have the fronts and rears on speaker stands. This works quite well except they slide around on the top plate of the speaker stand. Is there anything I can buy that will fit the top plate of the stand and will stop my fronts/rears from sliding around?? Maybe something that could help with the resonating as well. I know sound deadening material would help with the resonation but what about the speaker still moving around??? I need something that will do both. Would it be wise to use some kind of sticky pads that will stick to both the top plate of the speaker stand and the bottom of the speaker??? Anyways, please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank you for your time.
    REMEMBER "THE ABSOLUTE BEST SPEAKER(S) IS THE ONE THAT SOUNDS BEST TO YOU." ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU PREFER. IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. HAPPY HUNTING!!!!

This was just answered in the other speaker stand thread

BluTac or the 3M equivalent which can be found at any HD or Lowe's. The 3M stuff is orange and won't pull the vinyl wrap off your speaker, which BluTac will if you don't twist it off the stand correctly.

Thread Information