Anyone heard the new Electric Six?

Just out today in the US and I guess it's been out, like forever, in the rest of the world. I'm guessing that if it was all that hot I'd have read something other than Metropolis' constant hyping of the album. Mike? Chrisnz? J?

anyone???

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Yes! I heard the first few songs. I thought it wasn't coming out until March? What I heard I liked a LOT. More so than the first album, which I totally dug except for the production, which sounded like Nine Inch Nails in a microwave or something like that. Totally dug the toons.

If it's out now I'm psyched to get my hands on a copy.

I don't like others.

Quote Originally Posted by MindGoneHaywire
    Yes! I heard the first few songs. I thought it wasn't coming out until March? What I heard I liked a LOT. More so than the first album, which I totally dug except for the production, which sounded like Nine Inch Nails in a microwave or something like that. Totally dug the toons.

If it's out now I'm psyched to get my hands on a copy.
    Well, Metropolis is pretty much Industrial Central as far as labels go so if there wasn't at least a touch of that, I'd be stunned. My email from AMG and Metropolis have it coming out today, Tuesday so I'll probably grab it tomorrow since I really liked the first one.

Hoping that it's a good'un.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    Just out today in the US and I guess it's been out, like forever, in the rest of the world. I'm guessing that if it was all that hot I'd have read something other than Metropolis' constant hyping of the album. Mike? Chrisnz? J?

anyone???

jc
    No not heard it, I think I knew they had one out back end of last year but just had a look and now I'm confused are we talking about Senor Smoke?

Don't laugh to be honest for a while I had them confused with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club!

Cheers
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    No not heard it, I think I knew they had one out back end of last year but just had a look and now I'm confused are we talking about Senor Smoke?

Don't laugh to be honest for a while I had them confused with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club!

Cheers
    Mike
    yep, that's the one. Senor Smoke.

jc

Thread Information