MCF
    Forum Regular

Current setup...

First pic shows Pioneer Elite 50" with Klipsch left, center and right channels...second pic shows back left surround (I know, up high, but add gain and it gets the job done)...also just on the other side of the couch you can barely see the corner of the Rosewood SVS-PB12/2 Plus.....pretty happy with the setup....I installed the shelf for the center speaker, hung the tv and all electronics are in cabinet to left of tv....(were in cabinet to right, but didn't think it was a good idea to have all the electronics below aquarium). Also, i cut a hole in the cabinet with a fan that turns on when the reciever turns on to blow hot air into void behind fireplace....pretty good design - used a radio shack computer AC computer fan...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MCF
    Forum Regular

For some reason, first pic didn't make it.....

Here it is....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I beg for forgiveness in advance from the great and mighty for getting off subject for a brief second. I can't help it. Is your aquarium fresh or salt?

Nice set up BTW.

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Nice MCF! Very elegant.

...on the subject of thread-jacking... just purchased a drilled 95 gal AGA Wave, used. Still debating fresh or salt. You're itching to go salt aren't you LJ? What's keeping you?

Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    Nice MCF! Very elegant.

...on the subject of thread-jacking... just purchased a drilled 95 Gal AGA Wave. Still debating fresh or salt. You're itching to go salt aren't you LJ? What's keeping you? I'm still not sure I can afford salt.
    Time and $$$

MCF
    Forum Regular

The tank is a

55 gallon freshwater Mbuna Tank....have one HOB AC110 and an Eheim Canister filter with built in heater...total of ~30 fish. Super easy to maintain being freshwater...about 20 minutes a week either doing a pwc or cleaning one of the filters....also have a water jet system with a water pump to keep anything from settling on the bottom before getting sucked into one of the filters.....I have considered saltwater as well (freshwater to saltwater is like Standard tv to HD tv)...but have read too many horror stories and failures....

What kinda fish?

Nice set-up. Very clean.

I don't like fish so much. But my wife and cats do.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information