Who is the most arrogant member here?

I decided to make a poll for the most arrogant member here. Take your pic

In my opinion the members who ask for advice and then do not take it. Why waste peoples time.Knowing what you like or believe in is certainly not arrogant.Not quiet sure what is to gain by this poll. Smell's like a Witch hunt to me.Too clutterd, rating 1-what is that all about?

Bernd
    Last edited by Bernd; 01-07-2006 at 03:50 AM.
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Dont care,it just makes it more electric around here. Nothing worst then a stale forum.
    Look & Listen

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

"Why waste peoples time..."

...ROTFLMAO...this ain't rocket science, it ain't life or death...it's a bloody hobby, a pastime. a pleasant diversion, quite simply: a waste of time.

No one makes a living answering the inane questions posted here with equally inane answers. Folks who take all this so-o-o-o seriously need to re-evaluate their priorities...

jimHJJ(...that doesn't mean most of us don't try to help in some way, but come on already!...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...ROTFLMAO...this ain't rocket science, it ain't life or death...it's a bloody hobby, a pastime. a pleasant diversion, quite simply: a waste of time.

No one makes a living answering the inane questions posted here with equally inane answers. Folks who take all this so-o-o-o seriously need to re-evaluate their priorities...

jimHJJ(...that doesn't mean most of us don't try to help in some way, but come on already!...)
    Hello Herr Loser,

Agree with most of that. Apart from the waste of time comment. One can waste some time listening to music, but it's certainly not a waste of time.

How are you doing today and vere are your papers-you need to karry your papers.

Take it easy

Bernd

Its all fun, i still cant believe how little i have to write in order to get 10 responces. I sit here in my listening room spinning some tunes and cranking the system. Enjoy!
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

When you say "cranking your system"...

... I do hope you're talking about playing music loudly. From your recent contributions here I tend to think it has a different meaning and overdoing it could explain your recent actions.

Quote Originally Posted by markw
    ... I do hope you're talking about playing music loudly. From your recent contributions here I tend to think it has a different meaning and overdoing it could explain your recent actions.
    Oh no, i trash my DIVAS and hook up my old Onkyo Receiver with Paradigm Atoms and crank them while smoking a crack pipe and watching a video of hotel california on my 50$ multi format Toshiba DVD player with DVA-A capabilites while the T3 Reference turntable collects dust

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Oh no, i trash my DIVAS and hook up my old Onkyo Receiver with Paradigm Atoms and crank them while smoking a crack pipe and watching a video of hotel california on my 50$ multi format Toshiba DVD player with DVA-A capabilites while the T3 Reference turntable collects dust
    ...at least you have discovered the only valid use for HT...

jimHJJ(...IMHO...others may disagree...)

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

Well HT is different...i would use that for watching a flick but its useless for music :-)

I don't think...

...the "listening to music" part is a waste of time...it's this fol-de-rol that falls into that category...music is important to me and has been for most of my life as I recall...

Good thing is, the music means as much when it comes out of my little GE portable with it's massive 2.5 inch full-range driver in glorious mono as it does on my home system or when I can enjoy the luxury of solitude afforded by my Stax 'phones...it's the music that matters.

Alles ist wunderbar! Danke. Und Sie selbst?

Papers? Ja, I haff mein papers...I alvays haff mein papers...vould you like das New York Times, der Daily News, der Vall Street Journal?

jimHJJ(...Guten tag. Auf Wiedersehen!...Qualitatswein mit Pradikat...)

Meine Fresse, schau mal einer an was hier Deutschsprachige Menschen unter uns sind. Und ich dachte hier wird nur Englisch und Spanisch gesprochen. Naja, mann kann sich ja auch mal Irren.

...the "listening to music" part is a waste of time...it's this fol-de-rol that falls into that category...music is important to me and has been for most of my life as I recall...

Good thing is, the music means as much when it comes out of my little GE portable with it's massive 2.5 inch full-range driver in glorious mono as it does on my home system or when I can enjoy the luxury of solitude afforded by my Stax 'phones...it's the music that matters.

Alles ist wunderbar! Danke. Und Sie selbst?

Papers? Ja, I haff mein papers...I alvays haff mein papers...vould you like das New York Times, der Daily News, der Vall Street Journal?

jimHJJ(...Guten tag. Auf Wiedersehen!...Qualitatswein mit Pradikat...)
    That is what I was talking about.

Vas is das about Zeitung. I vant to see Passport papers Ja.Schnell. Verstanden.

Danke mir geht es gut.

Bernd

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Meine Fresse, schau mal einer an was hier Deutschsprachige Menschen unter uns sind. Und ich dachte hier wird nur Englisch und Spanisch gesprochen. Naja, mann kann sich ja auch mal Irren.
    ...Ich spreche oder verstehe ein einzelnes Wort des Deutschen nicht außer, was ich bereits geschrieben habe. Es gibt die Fähigkeit, zum einiger langsamer und rudimentärer Übersetzungen wenn erforderlich zu tun. Es gibt keine Garantie, die sie ziemlich korrekt sind. Engish ist die Hauptsprache hier. Ich versuchte einfach, zu Bernd nett zu sein.

Loosely translated: I don't speak or understand a single word of German except for what I have already written. There is the capability to do some slow and rudimentary translations if required. There is no guarantee they will be quite correct. Engish is the main language here. I was simply trying to be nice to Bernd..

jimHJJ(...FWIW...)

Oh, yes...those papers...

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    Vas is das about Zeitung. I vant to see Passport papers Ja.Schnell. Verstanden. Bernd
    ...the letters of transit und zuch...Mr.Rick has them for safekeeping...he ist over there...

jimHJJ(...cut: to a lone figure running into the fog accompanied by the sound of police whistles and harsh words...)

...the letters of transit und zuch...Mr.Rick has them for safekeeping...he ist over there...

jimHJJ(...cut: to a lone figure running into the fog accompanied by the sound of police whistles and harsh words...)
    Where? I can't see or hear him for all the fog and the sirens.

Bernd

Thread Information