paradigm 220 and 330 specs

Any one heard of these? I bought one to use a a centre channel it sounds great. I'm just curious about the specs, the box doesn't seem to list them.

Forum Regular
    I couldn't find neither 220 or 330 model from www.paradigm.com . I'm curious what they look like, pix?

This is the only pic i've found, up to this point. I was at a local electronic store when i saw these. They were so fresh, the boxes were stilll cold. The larger speaker with 4 woofers is the 330 and the snmaller one is the 220.

"Like their predecessors, Cinema 220 and 330 feature award-winning Monitor Series (Paradigm’s affordable high-end speaker line) technology, and while they maintain the sleek, ultra-compact Cinema™ design, they boast much bigger drivers. Cinema 220 features two 5.5” ICP™ injection-molded co-polymer polypropylene bass/midrange drivers (almost an inch bigger than any Cinema driver to date!). Cinema 330 features two 4.5” ICP bass/midrange cones and two 4.5” high-power carbon-infused bass cones. Both speakers display much larger magnet structures than are typical in this series. Dual voice coils in the 220 help dissipate the load on the woofer, and in the 330, twice as many coils meet the demands posed by twice as many drivers. In both models, Paradigm’s perennial favorite, the 1” PTD pure-titanium dome tweeter, remains in charge of high frequencies.
    "

This is from http://www.hometoys.com/show_news.ph...ew&id=10656395

I've also noticed there's nothing on the paradigm site about these. Maybe My city is the test site
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Regular
    wow, the bigger one (330) gotta sound too good if using it as for center speaker. How much ea.? Does the shop still ahve them on display?

Thread Information