THC no THD!

Whatever happened to the new Floyd DVD???

Anyone know? I think it was supposed to be their "Pulse" program from their "Division Bell" tour. I hate to say it, but I actually have this on VHS, and have been patiently waiting for the DVD, but it seems like a couple years in the making now, unless they have given up on it. For me, this represents Floyd at their best, with Gilmour at the helm and minus Waters, though don't get me wrong, Waters is not chopped liver, in fact he is quite a musical powerhouse, and the band he travels with is absolutely top notch, if not better in some respects than the original Floyd guys, anyhoo, anyone got the info on this?

I NEED this DVD so I can die, since I know we're not getting any new studio from them.

Forum Regular

January 17th 2006

Is the current release date

Quote Originally Posted by J*E*Cole
    Anyone know? I think it was supposed to be their "Pulse" program from their "Division Bell" tour. I hate to say it, but I actually have this on VHS, and have been patiently waiting for the DVD, but it seems like a couple years in the making now, unless they have given up on it. For me, this represents Floyd at their best, with Gilmour at the helm and minus Waters, though don't get me wrong, Waters is not chopped liver, in fact he is quite a musical powerhouse, and the band he travels with is absolutely top notch, if not better in some respects than the original Floyd guys, anyhoo, anyone got the info on this?

I NEED this DVD so I can die, since I know we're not getting any new studio from them.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J*E*Cole
    I NEED this DVD so I can die
    Well then, I hope that you don't get it!

THC no THD!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Well then, I hope that you don't get it!
    LOL!!! That's hilarious.

Thanks!

Thread Information