Forum Regular

NHT SW-12 reviews?

The subwoofer I have currently in my system is the NHT SW-12 sub. Can't find many reviews on the web. Anyone own this particular sub or can provide a link to a review?

Thanks so much

Forum Regular
    why would you need a review, if youve already got the sub? doesnt make any sense...

Forum Regular
    Thanks for the intelligent reply. Wanted to see what others thought about the sub. I know it is an awesome sub!! Thanks for wasting my time. Keep up the good work...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Safholm
    Thanks for the intelligent reply. Wanted to see what others thought about the sub. I know it is an awesome sub!! Thanks for wasting my time. Keep up the good work...
    Try these:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...er-3-2005.html

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Forum Regular
    looks like someobody wants a little self gratification....

i dont see the point, if youre happy with it, then thats great. i love nht, and i think all of their speakers are awesome. what benifit could a review by someone else possibly supply? and what if they are negative reviews, are you suddenly going to change from nht to what ever is the latest and greatest?

jeez, people need to think for themselves and form their own oppinions, not fallow what their told

Thread Information