camron

Question does anyone have any jamo's

any reviews or anything on jamo speakers

camron
    i have a pair of jamo x550's floorstanding speakers and they sound so clear and good and they have so much bass for just two 6 and a half inch woofers in each speaker. i just want to see how popular they are with everyone and i mostley want to know about subs.
    Last edited by killacam42015; 10-26-2005 at 09:33 AM. Reason: fix

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by killacam42015
    i have a pair of jamo x550's floorstanding speakers and they sound so clear and good and they have so much bass for just two 6 and a half inch woofers in each speaker. i just want to see how popular they are with everyone and i mostley want to know about subs.

I had a pair of Jamos until recently. They are renouned for their bass and a lot of people regard them as disco speakers. On the plus side they are clear and loud and good value for money and mine gave me years of play at full volume before they gave up the ghost. On the negative side since I upgrated to Celestions I realised I was missing a lot of quality with the Jamos, a lot of the upper and mid range are missing with the Jamos.

camron
    thanks for the info

Forum Regular
    Klipsch now own Jamo in Denmark:

http://www.cinenow.com/us/article.php3/id,1780/

There will be more new models coming soon apparantly. They have a great name in Europe for quality and value.

Forum Regular
    i own the E850 Jamo ( for the bed room). it is hard to go with many type of amp. i have to swap my old amp to new denon. sound now are goodand clear, good image and good price. bass is fast.

camron
    Quote Originally Posted by hoanghai2k
    i own the E850 Jamo ( for the bed room). it is hard to go with many type of amp. i have to swap my old amp to new denon. sound now are goodand clear, good image and good price. bass is fast.
    ya thats how i feel about mine nice bass and the denon amp really works nice i think

Thread Information