Forum Regular

Question Anyone ever heard of a Pro audio Company called ART?

I just bought a Professional Rack Mount Power Conditioner The ART PB 4X4 from a company called ART (Applied Research and Technology)but i have never really heard of this company,has anybody here ever heard of them and if so are they any good.The price was very reasonable so i went ahead and took a chance.Thanks,Keith.

Yeah ART has been around a long time. They mostly make processors for bass/guitar, I had some of their stuff back in my 'rack mount effects' phase and it was great stuff.

http://www.artroch.com/

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Their DIO dac is/was popular for home audio. I think it requires some mods to be used in a home stereo system.

Up & Coming Bottlehead jt1stcav's Avatar
    Lakeland, inbetween Tampa and Orlando, Florida
    ART is like everyone's said a great firm with decent components at fair prices...you've chosen wisely!
    ~ Jim Tidwell ~

"Uh, jazz flute is for little fairy boys." - Veronica Corningstone

Forum Regular
    Yep, ART is pretty good stuff. They're owned by a pro sound company called yorkville. Yorkville is pretty well respected in pro audio, and they own both ART and ALTO. Ive used ART stuff and have been happy with it. I may be wrong, but I do believe that it is geared more towards pro audio than home theater, which would be my only concern in using it with a serious home theater setup.

Thread Information