I'm going to change my screen name here.

I was originally known as Swish. Then I became Swish Baby. Now I'm thinking of going to S Baby, or perhaps the S will get in the way of my peers on this site, so I'll just be known as Baby. Hmmm, what to do.

He makes me want to vomit.

Swish
    Last edited by Swish; 08-18-2005 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typo
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    I was originally known as Swish. Then I became Swish Baby. Now I'm thinking of going to S Baby, or perhaps the S will get in the way of my peers on this site, so I'll just be known as Baby. Hmmm, what to do.

Swish
    Heheheh... you beat me to it, P.Swishy. I was about to become S.Bunny but I also didn't want to distance myself from all my fans! What was diddy thinking?

And speaking of diddy, doesn't it make you think of a child molester???

SB

Yeah, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Heheheh... you beat me to it, P.Swishy. I was about to become S.Bunny but I also didn't want to distance myself from all my fans! What was diddy thinking?

And speaking of diddy, doesn't it make you think of a child molester???

SB
    I just refuse to call him anything and just basically ignore his existence, which works for me. I wish he'd just grow up and give up on the friggin' name stuff.

I remain,
    Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

42 Regular

Swish
    The Music Geek Formerly Known as Swish?

Or perhaps an unpronounceable glyph suggesting a ball going through a basket?
    Mr. MidFi
    Master of the Obvious

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MidFi
    The Music Geek Formerly Known as Swish?

Or perhaps an unpronounceable glyph suggesting a ball going through a basket?
    LMAO!

I prefer P Swish. Maybe you could change it to this as the anti-diddy?
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

I kinda like Swish Daddy. I think it would give you a little more musical credibility. I've been thinking about a new one for me, too. Maybe Hot Diggity Dave? Whaddaya think? Too in your face? Over compensating?

Here are the young men, the weight on their shoulders,
    Here are the young men, well where have they been?
    We knocked on doors of Hell's darker chambers,
    Pushed to the limits, we dragged ourselves in,
    Watched from the wings as the scenes were replaying,
    We saw ourselves now as we never had seen.
    Portrayal of the trauma and degeneration,
    The sorrows we suffered and never were free.

Where have they been?
    Where have they been?
    Where have they been?
    Where have they been?

BTW, braved the Saturday morning line at the PO to mail a bunch of packages today to my RR amigos including Stone Face, Swish Daddy, Ess Bunny, Slosh Bucket, Nobody Home, Dub Jar and My Good Friend Mike - shipping department is now closed for the winter holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    What was diddy thinking?
    I'm so out of the loop with this pop culture dreck. What did he change it to? Didiot?

NP: AmAnSet - Know By Heart
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Nice J.D. lyrics there Dave and...

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Here are the young men, the weight on their shoulders,
    Here are the young men, well where have they been?
    We knocked on doors of Hell's darker chambers,
    Pushed to the limits, we dragged ourselves in,
    Watched from the wings as the scenes were replaying,
    We saw ourselves now as we never had seen.
    Portrayal of the trauma and degeneration,
    The sorrows we suffered and never were free.

Where have they been?
    Where have they been?
    Where have they been?
    Where have they been?

BTW, braved the Saturday morning line at the PO to mail a bunch of packages today to my RR amigos including Stone Face, Swish Daddy, Ess Bunny, Slosh Bucket, Nobody Home, Dub Jar and My Good Friend Mike - shipping department is now closed for the winter holidays
    I look forward to the cd. It only took what, 3 months? Yeah, it was my bad for sure, but what the hey. Also, I kinda like Swish Daddy. Has a nice ring to it.

Swish Daddy

NP: American Indie Rock - Dave's Picks Volume 1 (no foolin')

I usually ignore reading those US Today tidbits, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    I'm so out of the loop with this pop culture dreck. What did he change it to? Didiot?

NP: AmAnSet - Know By Heart
    I was kinda bored during breakfast on the road and read where Mr. Combs decided that the "P" in P Diddy was coming between him and his fans, or some such horseshit, so he will now be known a just plain Diddy. He can call himself dipweed for all I care, I just ignore him anyway.

Swish Daddy

I look forward to the cd. It only took what, 3 months? Yeah, it was my bad for sure, but what the hey. Also, I kinda like Swish Daddy. Has a nice ring to it.

Swish Daddy

NP: American Indie Rock - Dave's Picks Volume 1 (no foolin')
    I'd say that I hope it was worth the wait, but we both know that would be silly! I have found that listening to the Mike Keneally track in the morning keeps me regular. And I also found a couple of the other songs to be very effective at keeping the neighbor kids from playing right in front of our place. And it totally rocks for getting those last couple clueless party animals out of your house when it's long past time to call it quits ...

Just kidding! Fun comp! You'll love it! But if you don't, the complaint department is already closed on this one. Also tossed in a copy of my latest party coaster. If you don't like it, take the Ess Bunny advice and leave it at the bus stop

Hehehe, Dave's Picks, Volume 1! Boy, that was one King Kong of a comp, eh? What a monster! What a memory! In this life that we call home, the years go fast, and the days go so slow.

Package received and I saw the bonus coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    I'd say that I hope it was worth the wait, but we both know that would be silly! I have found that listening to the Mike Keneally track in the morning keeps me regular. And I also found a couple of the other songs to be very effective at keeping the neighbor kids from playing right in front of our place. And it totally rocks for getting those last couple clueless party animals out of your house when it's long past time to call it quits ...

Just kidding! Fun comp! You'll love it! But if you don't, the complaint department is already closed on this one. Also tossed in a copy of my latest party coaster. If you don't like it, take the Ess Bunny advice and leave it at the bus stop

Hehehe, Dave's Picks, Volume 1! Boy, that was one King Kong of a comp, eh? What a monster! What a memory! In this life that we call home, the years go fast, and the days go so slow.
    I don't ride the bus ever, so think I've leave it in the men's room of my least favorite pub. As for Mike Kenealy, I hafta agree with you. Not my kinda stuff. Plenty of the other tracks look interesting, but let's see how they sound before I pass judgment.

Thanks,
    Swish Daddy

I don't ride the bus ever, so think I've leave it in the men's room of my least favorite pub.
    Yeah, that'll work, but I think you misunderstood the spirit of discovery that our good friend from the north country was trying to foster. Oh well ...

As for Mike Keneally, I hafta agree with you. Not my kinda stuff.
    Actually, I kind of like it myself. Fun song, at least on occasion. Kinda stands out a little too much on this comp, and a steady diet of Troy music would probably leave me a little unnerved. I'm just a simple guy

Thread Information