AR Newbie Registered Member

selling system...not sure what price....any advice?

I have to part with my system and am not sure what the asking price should be. I have a pair of B&W 802 series II speakers (made in England) powered by a BEL model 2002 amp and a Klyne - system 6 pre-amp (recommended by Richard Brown of Brown Electronics Lab as the preferred pre-amp to compliment his amp.) Any ideas? Live in the US.

Nice gear, too bad you have to sell it. I'd check on audiogon.com. It's a good place to not only sell your gear but also check it's "blue book" value. The site is frequented mainly by hard core audiophiles so you should be able to fetch a better price than if you were to sell it on e-bay.

Hope this helps.

Helpful information. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda
    I have to part with my system and am not sure what the asking price should be. I have a pair of B&W 802 series II speakers (made in England) powered by a BEL model 2002 amp and a Klyne - system 6 pre-amp (recommended by Richard Brown of Brown Electronics Lab as the preferred pre-amp to compliment his amp.) Any ideas? Live in the US.

Nice system mate i have 4 B&W 601 speakers and their great, its a shame when you have to part, if you reply to me what everything cost, what coindition it is in and also how much money you need i could tell you but beware because if in bad nick, people will try to get a cheap one out of you which i have learnt so always polish your system up.

i got the 4 B&W 601 with the centre cc6 a yamaha yst sw 90 sub and a pioneer vsx 808 receiver all for a £100 this was a very good buy as if it was new would have cost over £800 and this was because of the condition of the speaker boxes and because one tweeter had gone which new costs only £15 so i polished the boxes up and it looks very nice in my bedroom so please reply!!!
    Dan (holmes_19)

Thread Information