Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Has anyone seen Of Montreal live?

They played here last October and I thought about going, but didn't. I was just on the web site of the theatre they played at and found a slide show of the Of Montreal show. Man, it looks bizarre! This is more than a band playing their tunes. It looks very theatrical...a spectacle even. I am curious as hell now and really hoping to catch them the next time that they're in town.

This will take you to the photo gallery of the theatre, then click on the Of Montreal box to see the slide show.

Looks interesting - I could do without the speedo-clad frontman though.

On a side note that is an impressive website for what looks like an impressive venue.
    Last edited by Ex Lion Tamer; 03-20-2009 at 08:36 AM.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    Looks interesting - I could do without the speedo-cald frontman though.

On a side note that is an impressive website for what looks like an impressive venue.
    The venue used to be a dinner theatre and permanent home for The Famous People Players (they've changed locations). It's been renovated and is now being used for concerts. Andrew Bird will be my first show there since the renovation and I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing it now.

Thread Information