Wow! Uncle Gimpy/YECH got yanked already.

I was laughing my arse off when I read that thread last night, although a few bottles of brew always makes me an easy target late at night. DLD's response was funnier than the initial post, so I wish they hadn't deleted the sucker so fast. I really wanted to read it again when I had my wits about me today.

Swish

GO FLYERS !
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

I figured that the odds were good that it was him but also couldn't discount a drunken DLD killing time in a hotel room somewhere. That was pretty quick on the delete, I guess the new guy is serious about the whole banning thing.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Forum Regular
    No comment on YECH generally, but that post was hilarious. I read it right before I got a serious phone call at work, and it was hard to keep from laughing while I was trying to answer the client's questions. Wish I could've seen more of the responses before they deleted it.

dld
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    I was laughing my arse off when I read that thread last night, although a few bottles of brew always makes me an easy target late at night. DLD's response was funnier than the initial post, so I wish they hadn't deleted the sucker so fast. I really wanted to read it again when I had my wits about me today.

Swish

GO COWBOYS !

Yea, that Had to be Big Bry. Jim, it weren't me. I don't think you can have two IDs with one ISP number. And crap, I forgot what I even posted, I had a , uhh, couple myself
    Do I have to spell it out?

C---H---E---E----S----E

A--N--D

O---N---I---O---N---S

Oh No

Thread Information