• 01-26-2007, 02:24 PM
    Swish
    Wow! Rod Stewart is coming to Hershey!
    Singing all those "standards" he's being doing for the last decade, and the tickets are only $99 and $55. What a deal! Am I being sarcastic? You bet your a<a>ss I'm being sarcastic. I wouldn't spend a wooden nickel to see him. Why doesn't he just give it up? Oh, that's right, there are people who will still pay good money to see him. Go figure.

Swish
  • 01-26-2007, 02:34 PM
    Slosh
    Hershey Highway to Hell?
    I don't care what anyone says . . . "I Was Only Joking" is a great song. Oh, and the Faces cover of "(I Know) I'm <s>Leaving</s> Losing You" ain't bad either well, I could do without that damned drum solo now that I think about it.

NP: Elliott Smith - Either/Or
  • 01-26-2007, 02:49 PM
    Swish
    Hey, I did like him back in the day...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slosh
    I don't care what anyone says . . . "I Was Only Joking" is a great song. Oh, and the Faces cover of "(I Know) I'm Leaving You" ain't bad either well, I could do without that damned drum solo now that I think about it.

NP: Elliott Smith - Either/Or

...but his "Don't Ya Think I'm Sexy" era ruined everything and I could never tolerate him after that. Maggie May is still a classic, and so is I'm Leaving You..

Swish
  • 01-26-2007, 03:02 PM
    Mr MidFi
    Rarely has anyone betrayed his talent so completely as Rod Stewart has.

I'm thinking...and only Phil Collins comes close. Maybe Sting. Er, probably Elton John too.
  • 01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
    3-LockBox
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Slosh
    Hershey Highway To Hell...

Ah sh!t...well I shoulda known someone here would beat me to it.

Hope he's bringin his stomach pump ;)
  • 01-27-2007, 05:37 AM
    Slosh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    Hope he's bringin his stomach pump

Do you really think he's gonna eat that much chocolate? ;)