Thread: Bah humbug!

Bah humbug!

I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

One of my favorite songs of all time, you scumbag, you maggot.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

Rae
    I watched someone do karaoke of this song xmas night... next year it will be me.

~Rae

I have that concert on VHS. Joe Strummer (RIP) does a couple songs with them, including a raging version of "London Calling". Absolutely amazing that MacGowan stayed upright throughout the show, as hammered as he was. Saw them in ATL last year, and they still bring it like few other bands I've ever seen, even though Shane did have to go offstage for an occasional hit of oxygen. Highly recommended to any fan ever getting a chance to catch them live.
    ----Never Off Topic, Never Rude-----

Not sure he shared this with everyone on RR, but...

Quote Originally Posted by tentoze
    I have that concert on VHS. Joe Strummer (RIP) does a couple songs with them, including a raging version of "London Calling". Absolutely amazing that MacGowan stayed upright throughout the show, as hammered as he was. Saw them in ATL last year, and they still bring it like few other bands I've ever seen, even though Shane did have to go offstage for an occasional hit of oxygen. Highly recommended to any fan ever getting a chance to catch them live.
    ...J jammed with Shane in the recent past. He actually sent me a picture that I can't find at the moment. Said all he wanted to do was cover tunes...Sweet Jane as I recall. Pretty cool to say you jammed with Shane though, even to Sweet Jane.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information