Thread: Wow, Bo Bice?

Suspended

Wow, Bo Bice?

I have never watched American Idol so I'm not up on who is who. I heard a smokin' boogie Rock song on the radio yesterday and found out it was Bo Bice. I think it's called I Need A Witness. Unfortunately, the album, See The Light, is only currently available at Wal-Mart. Wally World strikes again. If it's cheap enough to take a risk on only hearing one song I'll probably pick it up if I happen to stroll into one of those establishments. I think we might need some toilet paper, bullets and motor oil before long

The song did rock, it was kind of a soulful boogie thing. Not really your typical Rock song. I was kind of surprised it got play.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I'm not an American or Canadian Idol fan, but I did watch the season with Bo...because of Bo. He was the first person that I'd ever seen on that show that I thought had real talent and was fun to watch. He was a real professional in a group of rookies.

I did like that country chick who beat him too. Can't think of her name just now. She obviously didn't have the same stage experience as he did, but a great set of pipes.

I haven't watched the show since.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I'm not an American or Canadian Idol fan, but I did watch the season with Bo...because of Bo. He was the first person that I'd ever seen on that show that I thought had real talent and was fun to watch. He was a real professional in a group of rookies.

I did like that country chick who beat him too. Can't think of her name just now. She obviously didn't have the same stage experience as he did, but a great set of pipes.

I haven't watched the show since.
    That was the last season that they had some serious tallent IMO.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Is this the guy that looks like a thinner and less sweaty version of Meatloaf?

Thread Information