Wonder what happened to that Jefferson character?

He was going nuts for a while and seemed to enjoy himself and blended right in. I wonder what's with the disappearing act? Of course if I had a nickle for everytime that's happened...

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    He was going nuts for a while and seemed to enjoy himself and blended right in. I wonder what's with the disappearing act? Of course if I had a nickle for everytime that's happened...

jc
    Hehehe... I thought of him today too, after reading Jar's confusing post of REM lyrics. I think for normal people, the novelty of this website wears off really quickly. I get really tired of taking the time to welcome newbies, when most of them never return to the board after their first post.

Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny
    Hehehe... I thought of him today too, after reading Jar's confusing post of REM lyrics. I think for normal people, the novelty of this website wears off really quickly. I get really tired of taking the time to welcome newbies, when most of them never return to the board after their first post.

Snow
    They just can't keep up. They're out of step with us.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

He seemed interested in CRSv9. I even typed a detailed description of what a CRS comp is, and sent him a PM asking him if he wanted to join in. I never heard back from him.

JD

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny

Snow
    yea, I don't know what possessed me to inquire as to the whereabouts of Jefferson using a somewhat modified REM lyric..

anyhoo.. yea.. I sent him a couple of comps even, I was really interested to hear what he had to say.. he was all into British Sea Power and Trail of the Dead. seemed like a good fit to me.. hope he's not lost and everything is ok..

the biggest wagon is the empty wagon is the noisiest,
    a matter of course,
    Jefferson I think we're lost...
    If being afraid is a crime we'll hang side-by-side,
    at the swingin' party down the line..

The Replacements

Thread Information