Comets Are ON Fire

Hey Rers.

I just picked up the new Comets On Fire CD "Avatar" and I'm pleased to say that it is outstanding. For those of us who enjoyed "Blue Cathedral", you'll be pleasantly surprised by how consistently good the new release is. It has all kinds of heavy psychedellic guitar work that is beautifully put together. Ethan Miller's vocals create melodic lines and phrases that wash into the guitar and organ work producing songs that linger.
    As you can already tell, this is an album I'm fond of and, I believe, will find a place somewhere on my year-end list.

Thought I'd share,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by audiobill
    Hey Rers.

I just picked up the new Comets On Fire CD "Avatar" and I'm pleased to say that it is outstanding. For those of us who enjoyed "Blue Cathedral", you'll be pleasantly surprised by how consistently good the new release is. It has all kinds of heavy psychedellic guitar work that is beautifully put together. Ethan Miller's vocals create melodic lines and phrases that wash into the guitar and organ work producing songs that linger.
    As you can already tell, this is an album I'm fond of and, I believe, will find a place somewhere on my year-end list.

Thought I'd share,

Bill
    How about for those of us who didn't think too much of Blue Cathedral?

Are you into Lightning Bolt? Now there's a band I can get into, although I still don't have their latest.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone
    How about for those of us who didn't think too much of Blue Cathedral?
    True. I musn't make assumption. Yuk,yuk.
    Are you into Lightning Bolt? Now there's a band I can get into, although I still don't have their latest.
    Hypemagic Mountain gets tons of play here. I love Lightning Bolt!! If that's the recent one you speak of (there's somthing else on the horizon called 7") I can certainly hook you up. Just PM me.

Thread Information