Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Rocket Surgeon Swish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,918

    Why does it show I've only been a member since...

    ...11/03? I know for a fact that it was at least 2 years earlier (I printed some threads from early in 2001) and was more likely since about November of 2000. I'm sure there are others with the same issue, although I guess it's not all that important.

    Just curious.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

    If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

  2. #2
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    ...11/03? I know for a fact that it was at least 2 years earlier (I printed some threads from early in 2001) and was more likely since about November of 2000. I'm sure there are others with the same issue, although I guess it's not all that important.

    Just curious.
    Curiousity killed the cat you know.

    I think it has to do with the change from the old software to the V-Bulletin software. Although I don't know why your's shows 11/03 and mine shows 01/03. I joined in late '01 or early '02 I think.

    OMG! Does that make me (choke) an ELDER?!

  3. #3
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Yes. You two are Elders, or Grups, as I like to say.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  4. #4
    Forum Regular BradH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Research Station No. 256
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I think it has to do with the change from the old software to the V-Bulletin software.
    Some members are showing they've been on board before that. I was wondering the same thing as Swish.

    It's a conspiracy.

  5. #5
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    6,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    ...11/03? I know for a fact that it was at least 2 years earlier (I printed some threads from early in 2001) and was more likely since about November of 2000. I'm sure there are others with the same issue, although I guess it's not all that important.

    Just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Resident Genius

  6. #6
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    ...Grups...
    Old Star Trek?

  7. #7
    Suspended 3-LockBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Hey! Over here!
    Posts
    2,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Old Star Trek?
    bonk bonk, lovey dovey



    shows my join date as of 12/01 but I know mine's earlier than that...I been floatin around here fer nigh on 10 years. I posted as TA for a while, before settling on 3LB.

  8. #8
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,158

    Wink old farts

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    OMG! Does that make me (choke) an ELDER?!

    lol !
    My join date says 12/01..........I'm certain me and DaveG have been here since 1998 at the latest............in addition, this board was much better back then...........not in terms of the people currently posting here...........just in terms of so much more activity then.

  9. #9
    Stainmaster Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Fumbuck
    Posts
    2,630
    I've had a member ever since I had the operation.

  10. #10
    all around good guy Jim Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a dead sea of fluid mercury
    Posts
    1,900
    I'm just posting to see what mine says.

    I will add that I'm a Star Trek nerd. Not the convention going, costume wearing, get your butt whooped kind though. I do appreciate the references though : )

    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

  11. #11
    all around good guy Jim Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a dead sea of fluid mercury
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCylinder
    lol !
    My join date says 12/01..........I'm certain me and DaveG have been here since 1998 at the latest............in addition, this board was much better back then...........not in terms of the people currently posting here...........just in terms of so much more activity then.
    I recall most all of us telling them that the "new" software would kill the board. Didn't need to be Nostradamus to see that one coming.

    jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

  12. #12
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    ...11/03? I know for a fact that it was at least 2 years earlier (I printed some threads from early in 2001) and was more likely since about November of 2000. I'm sure there are others with the same issue, although I guess it's not all that important.

    Just curious.
    I havenīt checked mine but also Iīve been hangin around at least from 1998.

  13. #13
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    112

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Curiousity killed the cat you know.

    I think it has to do with the change from the old software to the V-Bulletin software. Although I don't know why your's shows 11/03 and mine shows 01/03. I joined in late '01 or early '02 I think.

    OMG! Does that make me (choke) an ELDER?!
    Nah, you are a toddler

  14. #14
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    1,158

    yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    I recall most all of us telling them that the "new" software would kill the board. Didn't need to be Nostradamus to see that one coming.

    jc
    So true, JC...........I remember that.

  15. #15
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier
    Nah, you are a toddler
    You're too kind.

    Please stick around.

  16. #16
    Class of the clown GMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Anywhere but here...
    Posts
    13,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Old Star Trek?
    Yup. "Bonk bonk" as 3LB said.

    FP,
    Eeeywa... Was that the new addadicktome opperation?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

  17. #17
    Rocket Surgeon Swish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,918

    Reminds me of the one about the guy who was in an....

    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    I've had a member ever since I had the operation.
    ...accident and lost his willie. He got a $10,000 insurance payment and was told he could get a new willie for $1,000 per inch, but should discuss this with his wife before making a decision, so he did. When he came for his next appointment the doctor asked him what he and his wife decided, and he said 'we're getting granite countertops'.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

    If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •