• 10-06-2004, 07:03 PM
    Bert
    Who wants a Google Mail account?
    I have a couple of Gmail invitations to send out and I figure you folks deserve them. :-)

Basically it is like a Hotmail account ot Yahoo mail account but it allows 1000 megs of storage.

Let me know if you want one by sending me a PM with your e-mail address.

Peace,
    Bert
  • 10-07-2004, 09:23 AM
    Bert
    Better hurry
    One gone, one to go.

Just trying to give back to the RR community.

Bert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bert
    I have a couple of Gmail invitations to send out and I figure you folks deserve them. :-)

Basically it is like a Hotmail account ot Yahoo mail account but it allows 1000 megs of storage.

Peace,
    Bert

• 10-07-2004, 10:10 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Speaking of giving back....
    Quote:

One gone, one to go.

Just trying to give back to the RR community.

Bert

I received your package today. Some very lovely goodies in there. Thank you! I can't wait to dig in and get started. :)
  • 10-07-2004, 03:21 PM
    Bert
    My pleasure!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I received your package today. Some very lovely goodies in there. Thank you! I can't wait to dig in and get started. :)

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a PDF file with the CD covers.

Also, please let me know what you think of the albums and comp, but be honest. :-)

Ciao,
    Bert
  • 10-07-2004, 03:48 PM
    Bert
    SORRY: all gone
    Quote:

Peace,
    Bert

Actually gave out all 4 I had left. If any of you have problems. let me know.

Cheers,
    Bert