Alternative Tentacles' Muxtape is...

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    I really like how this page streamed out the toons, unfortunately there's a whole lotta crapola in that there muckedtape.

Course there were some gems as well:

Especially liked Jello/Melvins' California Uber Alles update

I Object seems to have some decent potential as well

Amebix squeaked by marginally.

the rest makes me want to ride a bike down the side of a mountain without a helmet on. : )

Sound familiar?

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    I really like how this page streamed out the toons, unfortunately there's a whole lotta crapola in that there muckedtape.
    More crapola for ya:
    www.slosh.muxtape.com (I'll keep pimpin' this until somebody listens) Pretty decent sound quality too.
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    More crapola for ya:
    www.slosh.muxtape.com (I'll keep pimpin' this until somebody listens) Pretty decent sound quality too.
    Ooooh crap!

I guess I missed the thread about the muxtape site. I really thought that this was some commercial comp I was listening to. Finch is always coming home with some kind of commercial comps from some company or another. I had NO idea that this was a personal thing. Fer crying out loud, the thing even has links to buy the stoopid tracks! How was I supposed to know?

Feeling pretty stupid now. I wouldn't have been quite so harsh! So, sorry Finch I would have found a way to say more politely that the thing blew chunks! (j/k on that one, really!)

gonna go back in hiding now : (

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Thread Information