Thread: Who Is It???

THC no THD!

Who Is It???

I've been seeing the new Suzuki Boulevard motorcycle commercials on TV alot lately, and the backing music has caught my attention. I don't recognize the song or the voice, but really like the tune, does anybody have any idea who it is? I've tried internet searches, and other resources and cannot turn anything up. This song is too good to have been written just for a bike. The only line I remember is "on the boulevard."

Help...

Jackson Browne?

I'm not familiar with the commercial, so that's just a guess based on the lyric.
    And the world will turn to flowing pink vapor stew.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J*E*Cole
    I've been seeing the new Suzuki Boulevard motorcycle commercials on TV alot lately, and the backing music has caught my attention. I don't recognize the song or the voice, but really like the tune, does anybody have any idea who it is? I've tried internet searches, and other resources and cannot turn anything up. This song is too good to have been written just for a bike. The only line I remember is "on the boulevard."

Help...
    Not seen the ad and unlikely to, but my vote would go with Jackson Browne, On The Boulevard or Green Day, Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Alternatively it could be Manhattan Transfer, On The Boulevard or Alabama, Dancin Shaggin On The Boulevard

Cheers
    Mike

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Speaking of Jackson Browne...

Now y'all have gone and made me pull out Running On Empty for a spin.

I was just on Amazon to look up some prices and maybe add some more JB to my collection (I need a new copy of Lives in the Balance) and I see that Running On Empty is scheduled for a re-release (with bonus tracks) on May 24.

sunshine came softly Monkey Bones's Avatar

Googles the Answer Man says.....

Response received from Suzuki regarding the source of the music featured in their Suzuki Boulevard motorcycle commercial:

I received your letter inquiring about our music for Suzuki Boulevard cruiser motorcycles. We commissioned a local music group to create that piece for the launch of this new brand of motorcycles. It was created specifically for us, and is not available commercially.

Motorcycle & ATV Advertising Manager
    American Suzuki Motor Corporation

Thread Information