Want a free cd?

Printable View

  • 01-03-2006, 02:32 PM
    ToddL
    Want a free cd?
    As I may have mentioned I play in a rock band. Our cd is finally ready and after some frustration released independently. I can afford to give away a few free copies to get it out there if anyone cares to give it a listen. And to name drop a little it was produced by James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins/A Perfect Circle). So if your interested just let me know.
  • 01-03-2006, 03:57 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ToddL
    As I may have mentioned I play in a rock band. Our cd is finally ready and after some frustration released independently. I can afford to give away a few free copies to get it out there if anyone cares to give it a listen. And to name drop a little it was produced by James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins/A Perfect Circle). So if your interested just let me know.

    Sure Todd. I'd love to hear it! I'll PM my address to you. What's the name of your band?
  • 01-03-2006, 09:25 PM
    3-LockBox
    Sure I would...
    I'm not in a rock band and I have no talent what-so-ever

    Where you at?
  • 01-04-2006, 06:10 AM
    ToddL
    We are called the Anti-Q's, from Niagara Falls Canada
  • 01-04-2006, 07:37 AM
    Dave_G
    I want one dood.

    What is yer style of music?

    Dave
  • 01-04-2006, 07:40 AM
    ToddL
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dave_G
    I want one dood.

    What is yer style of music?

    Dave

    Pretty much rock songs but they come off a bit popish. We've been told Dandy Warhols.
  • 01-04-2006, 08:11 AM
    PDK
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ToddL
    Pretty much rock songs but they come off a bit popish. We've been told Dandy Warhols.

    "No, I haven't heard your band but you guys are kind of new...
    But I like you. I'm like you, I'm feeling so Bohemian like you..."

    Um, I'm not getting fresh. For those that don't recognize it- it is a bit of a Dandy Warhols song. I'd like a copy of your disc if possible. Thank you!
  • 01-04-2006, 09:42 AM
    Stone
    I'd like one too, if you haven't already met your limit of free CDs for this site.
  • 01-04-2006, 01:38 PM
    ToddL
    Okay I can send one to eveyone who requested so far as long as I get an address for mailing, just send PM. If anyone else is interested I can put together burned copies no problem. It is great to get this kind of feedback thanks
  • 01-04-2006, 01:54 PM
    BarryL
    Great News, Todd
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ToddL
    As I may have mentioned I play in a rock band. Our cd is finally ready and after some frustration released independently. I can afford to give away a few free copies to get it out there if anyone cares to give it a listen. And to name drop a little it was produced by James Iha (ex-Smashing Pumpkins/A Perfect Circle). So if your interested just let me know.

    Thanks for the offer, but I don't need a copy. I'll have a listen to the one you send to from Forever Autumn. That frees one up for someone else.

    So is it a Canadian band? Does your band play live around the golden horseshoe?
  • 01-05-2006, 08:15 AM
    Ex Lion Tamer
    Congratulations Tood. I'd love a preview copy, PM on the way.