vinyl vs. CD

Printable View

• 11-04-2009, 12:39 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 02audionoob
    Cliques run new posters off regardless of whether someone involved in the cliquish behavior says anything specific or not. The Rave Recordings forum is cliquish. Your unnamed mods are right.

I just want to point out that this comment is coming from the guy who gave me a red chicklet and accused me of "piling it on" when I was nice to a new member in the off-topic forum. I find it ironic that he now accuses a clique of running off new posters. :rolleyes5:
  • 11-04-2009, 12:41 PM
    poppachubby
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyfi
    I completely understand, but with so little traffic, why do I get Sever Busy many times a day if there is such low posting?

Hyfi, if you don't mind, I can answer this. I just got done asking AA the same thing. Apparently, the system appropriates based on the demands of a site. So, for example, Mountain Biker review is the number one site, therefore, they get all the juice. We get whatever is left. At least this is how I understood it. We are a part of a network of review sites. I have been getting that message lately too. Frustrating.
  • 11-04-2009, 01:09 PM
    manlystanley
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyfi
    I completely understand, but with so little traffic, why do I get Sever Busy many times a day if there is such low posting?

I think its because there are few people writing and many people reading.
  • 11-05-2009, 08:29 AM
    Mr MidFi
    The only improvement I'd like to see:
    Bring back the chick with the headphones!

(Yeah, that's how far back I go...)
  • 11-05-2009, 06:50 PM
    3LB
    Bring back The Pogue & Bone