Thread: Vampire Hands?

Vampire Hands?

Only one spin so far but seems like something worth getting to know. Kinda, sorta reminded me a bit of The Paper Chase, but better, and with lots more influences and different types of sounds going on to keep things interesting. Only info Google turned up was their My Space page. Thanks Rae!

Also been giving The National - Boxer some spin time just 'cause so many here seem to like it. Me? . . . eh, meh.

I'm waiting for a Jeff Mangum show to finish downloading at the moment. He does a cover of Lennon's "Mother" that I'm dying to hear.

NP:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

I'm on a Buffy kick right now, Season 6 disc 2. Gotta check out the Vampire thread...dang, not Buffy. There were some kinda cool bands on that show hanging out at the Bronze. Cibo Mato probably the coolest.

Yeah yeah yeah, nothing to do with Iron and Wine. I react to them like you and the National.

Have a good weekend.

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Thread Information