• 05-03-2004, 05:02 AM
    newtrix1
    Tower Records sale ending today
    Tower Records online sale:
    http://www.towerrecords.com/Default.aspx?from1=OVER

I found a lot of their stuff high priced, so even with the discounts, the prices weren't great. However, there were some things that made this interesting:

* free shipping with $20 order
    * section of $9.99 cd's and music DVDs (click the "sale" tab).
    * section of "new" releases for $9.99 (select "music" tab then "the next big thing")

have fun...

P.S.: Gary the Finch; I purchased a classical disc from this sale based on the DVD you sent me, which btw, I really enjoyed. Thanks dude!!
  • 05-03-2004, 07:04 AM
    Finch Platte
    All I have to say, is...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by newtrix1
    P.S.: Gary the Finch; I purchased a classical disc from this sale based on the DVD you sent me, which btw, I really enjoyed. Thanks dude!!

Ewwwwwwwwwww!

ep
  • 05-03-2004, 09:40 AM
    newtrix1
    You must at least have appreciated the musicianship!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Ewwwwwwwwwww!

ep

I can understand not digging the music, but just watching the performers should have inspired some level of appreciation. :confused: All three of my kids are currently taking music lessons (2 piano, the other guitar) and my whole family watched the DVD. My wife and I were in awe of the performances. The kids weren't exatctly "ooo"-ing and "ahh"-ing through it, but they did sit through the whole thing.
    Only downside is that I played it through the TV speeks, sure made me long to get an A/V system together.