Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Seeing your comments about Hem set me off on a bit of a listening session last night on similar artists, I pulled out some goodies like..

Hem - Eveningland
    I haven't heard Eveningland. How does it compare to Rabbit Songs?

Forum Regular

Hem

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I haven't heard Eveningland. How does it compare to Rabbit Songs?
    Personally I prefer it to Rabbit Songs it's the same formula but with strings to give a lusher fuller sound, it's the one I heard first too so maybe that's why I prefer it.

I'll be posting your CD's this weekend so if I can lay my hands on it I'll chuck in a copy too - but can't promise to. Seeing as we have similar tastes I've got a couple of other things I planned to send too such as Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

Cheers
    Mike

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Personally I prefer it to Rabbit Songs it's the same formula but with strings to give a lusher fuller sound, it's the one I heard first too so maybe that's why I prefer it.

I'll be posting your CD's this weekend so if I can lay my hands on it I'll chuck in a copy too - but can't promise to. Seeing as we have similar tastes I've got a couple of other things I planned to send too such as Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

Cheers
    Mike
    Thanks Mike. Much appreciated. I haven't posted your disks yet either. I ran out of CDRs and haven't had a chance to purchase more. It's on the list of weekend errands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information