The spoils of victory.

Got the payoff from Ex Lion Tamer for our little wager on the Flyers/Habs playoff series. It sure feels good, but not as good as the 4-1 series win. Now if only they had beaten the Penguins....

Swish - thanks Mark
    Last edited by Swish; 06-02-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Of what did the "spoile" consist?

What're we gonna do after the SC Finals are over tonight?
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Got the payoff from Ex Lion Tamer for our little wager on the Flyers/Habs playoff series. It sure feels good, but not as good as the 4-1 series win. Now if only they had beaten the Penguins....

Swish - thanks Mark
    Hope you enjoy - Davey turned me on the Flaming Stars and They're really good - uniquely so.

Now.....wait 'til next year when it is the 100th anniversary of Le Club du Hockey Canadien - a cup is virtually guaranteed :-)
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

I'll start the trash-talking early...

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    Now.....wait 'til next year when it is the 100th anniversary of Le Club du Hockey Canadien - a cup is virtually guaranteed :-)

yeah, and the girls are gonna start shaving their armpits at Club Super Sexe.
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Oh crap. I really have to read my posts before hitting enter.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Of what did the "spoile" consist?

What're we gonna do after the SC Finals are over tonight?
    Thet weigh, eye kan bee shure eye dont hav enny tipos, witch reely mak a me madd.

Siwsh
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Hey now...easy there big fella. You can dis my city, and my team; my taste in music, my personal hygiene too. Even my family is fair game - but when you go after the quality of the ... ehem talent in Montreal's adult entertainment industry, well buddy; there you cross the line.
    "I don't know. A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof, and when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." The Right Honourable JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    Hey now...easy there big fella. You can dis my city, and my team; my taste in music, my personal hygiene too. Even my family is fair game - but when you go after the quality of the ... ehem talent in Montreal's adult entertainment industry, well buddy; there you cross the line.
    Hehehe, funny stuff. But I thought he was dissing your family? Oh well, ya gotta have two incomes these days to get by, eh?

And hey man, had the Flaming Stars Sunset & Void cranked on my short commute the last coupla days, good stuff. "Cash 22" always gets a couple repeats from me. Not the last word in recording quality, especially after spending so much time lately with those great sounding discs from John Vanderslice and [early] Richard Buckner and Cardinal and Richard Davies, but love it still. Which one did you send our favorite beer guzzlin' hockey puck?

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    Thet weigh, eye kan bee shure eye dont hav enny tipos, witch reely mak a me madd.

Siwsh
    I wouldn't worry too much about hitting "enter" too early, ("premature internetulation" is the medical term, I believe), I actually thought that "Spoile" was the singular of "Spoils".

True Story!

Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Which one did you send our favorite beer guzzlin' hockey puck?
    I sent him Sunset & Void; great album - Ginmill Perfume is good too, but not quite as strong, top to bottom - that and i was too lazy to dub my vinyl version to CD.

Thread Information