• 08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Man, Troy, that was righteous.

    Fixed
  • 08-11-2010, 04:33 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Troy
    I know, I'd rather come in Eileen, not on her!

    Don't kill the whale sucks donkey balls, but the worst Yes song is Circus of Heaven.

    What if god was one of us?

    What was that sappy and awful Eric Crapton song about his dead kid? You know, the kid that fell to his death because he had no adult supervision? Good thing Eric made a little cash with that song, eh?

    And this is exactly why I've grown so fond of you. :D
  • 08-12-2010, 05:52 AM
    3-LockBox
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Troy
    I know, I'd rather come in Eileen, not on her!

    her body, her choice, right?... FWIW: her last name was Over

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Troy
    Don't kill the whale sucks donkey balls, but the worst Yes song is Circus of Heaven.

    I might be the only other one who can agree, being that most people here (now) are fortunate enough to have avoided Tormato

    Quote:

    What was that sappy and awful Eric Crapton song about his dead kid? You know, the kid that fell to his death because he had no adult supervision? Good thing Eric made a little cash with that song, eh?
    yep, no irony there.

    God is one of us, but he's got way cooler toys
  • 08-12-2010, 11:46 AM
    MasterCylinder
    Just thought of another song that makes me vomit..............

    Allman Brother's MELISSA......I hate a slide guitar that is not exactly on pitch.
    I hate a song that has a slide guitar in it when it shouldn't.

    MELISSA has an off-pitch slide guitar that shouldn't be there.............GAG !






    And one more thing...........I hate (almost) anything with banjo !!!
  • 08-12-2010, 04:20 PM
    3LB
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by MasterCylinder
    I hate (almost) anything with banjo

    canoe expeditions especially
  • 08-12-2010, 04:56 PM
    Auricauricle
    Okay, I'll bite....How about Madison Park's remake on More than This ? Perfectly good Roxy Music song, shot down in blazes....Of course, not all remakes are so awful. Here's Blurred Vision, doing their rendition of a Pink Floyd fave: Another Brick in the Wall.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywo9YWQeilk

    Guess somebody needed to say something....
  • 08-12-2010, 07:40 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by MasterCylinder
    Just thought of another song that makes me vomit..............

    Allman Brother's MELISSA......I hate a slide guitar that is not exactly on pitch.
    I hate a song that has a slide guitar in it when it shouldn't.

    MELISSA has an off-pitch slide guitar that shouldn't be there.............GAG !

    I used to love a girl named Melissa and if you'd ever seen her in black stretch pants you'd have the same set adrift on memory bliss acceptance for this song that I do... :devil: