it's about the music

someone PLEASE help me with Stupid Dream

AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! i've been searching for stupid dream for 3 months now and the prices are downright outrageous, right up there with some MFSL titles!!!!
    I would be eternally grateful to whoever in this forum would be munificent enough to burn me a copy of the album (like a real bit-for-bit recorded at 1 or 2x), for i am fed up listening to the overly distorted 128kbps version i found on the P2P networks.
    I would obviously pay postage and compensation for time and medium if required.
    Also if anyone is interested in selling their copy, i would consider buying it.
    Cheers!
    I remember the days when I thought 128kbps sounded great and had never spent more than 10 bucks on cables...

I read on the PT website, and this was quite some time ago I might add, that Lava Atlantic was going to reissue Stupid Dream and Lightbulb Sun this year. When? No idea.

I sent you a PM btw.
    Let the midnight special shine a light on me.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom
    AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!! i've been searching for stupid dream for 3 months now and the prices are downright outrageous, right up there with some MFSL titles!!!!
    I would be eternally grateful to whoever in this forum would be munificent enough to burn me a copy of the album (like a real bit-for-bit recorded at 1 or 2x), for i am fed up listening to the overly distorted 128kbps version i found on the P2P networks.
    I would obviously pay postage and compensation for time and medium if required.
    Also if anyone is interested in selling their copy, i would consider buying it.
    Cheers!
    Have you tried gemm.com? They have two new copies listed there for less than $12.

Thread Information