Thread: Meaghan Smith

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Meaghan Smith

Have you guys heard Meaghan Smith?! If not, you need to go to her MySpace page and listen. This is my new greatest find. I was wandering around HMV on Saturday and one of her songs came on. I asked at the desk who it was and walked out with her CD.

She’s a Canadian gal with a beautiful voice and a talent for songwriting…along the lines of Katy Melua or Corrine Bailey Rae. I love this new breed of contemporary jazz artists.

Meaghan has written all the songs on the album and it is a killer album! I bought it on Saturday and it’s only left the player long enough to give each of the other CDs I bought (Broken Bells, Chantal Kraviazek) one spin each then this one is back in the player. In fact I’m listening to it as I type this.

Stop whatever you’re doing, click on the MySpace link, and listen. You can thank me later.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Have you guys heard Meaghan Smith?! If not, you need to go to her MySpace page and listen. This is my new greatest find. I was wandering around HMV on Saturday and one of her songs came on. I asked at the desk who it was and walked out with her CD.

She’s a Canadian gal with a beautiful voice and a talent for songwriting…along the lines of Katy Melua or Corrine Bailey Rae. I love this new breed of contemporary jazz artists.

Meaghan has written all the songs on the album and it is a killer album! I bought it on Saturday and it’s only left the player long enough to give each of the other CDs I bought (Broken Bells, Chantal Kraviazek) one spin each then this one is back in the player. In fact I’m listening to it as I type this.

Stop whatever you’re doing, click on the MySpace link, and listen. You can thank me later.
    Yep, I've heard (of) her...seen her play...very good performer!

Thread Information