Forum Regular

A Good Interview - Bozzio : Wife, Drum Tech, SUV and a Trailer = World Tour

old Denon
    older Bose
    new Velodyne sub
    new Sony 1080 LCD & BluRay
    Big, clean sound @ 800 watts

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to pass that on to Hubby. I'm really looking forward to seeing this show in a few weeks.

Suspended
    His show would be cool to see, talented guy.

I wonder when he was talking about his "Pop star" career not being a success if he was talking about Missing Persons or something else. I can think of a lot of 80's bands that didn't do as well as Missing Persons. I liked many of their songs and Mental Hopscotch is still a song I take to 11.

Suspended
    That would be a cool show to see, talented guy.

I wonder if where he talks about a failed "Pop" career if he is referring to Missing Persons or something else. I can think of a lot of 80's bands that done worse. I liked several of their songs and Mental Hopscotch still gets turned to 11.

Bozzio is farkin' 63 years old???

Incredible article. As a drummer, I could really relate to getting the kit set up right (if something was off by a quarter inch, it could throw me ), and his tale of woe just getting to the gig on time really resonated. Thanks for posting*that link.

Gah!! Focking RR!! I HATE YOU.

I tried to respond to this post 3 times, but RR is so f'd up, it wouldn't let me post.

that is an excellent interview, I was especially interested in how he got everything set up so quickly and just right. As a drummer, I know how hard it is to get things perfect, night after night. I didn't realize how old he was! and to hear about his travails in the van, that was just icing on the cake.

thanks for the linky!

Forum Regular
    OK -- here is the review.
    I was supposed to see this in Austin over the long weekend.............because of a change in plans, that didn't happen. But the friend I was going to attend with sent this summarized review............

Great show.............some new stuff and some old stuff............some discussion.
    Mostly melodic percussion and some very tough odd-time demonstration such as 5 over 7.
    Somewhat of a clinic; somewhat of a concert............perhaps the best label is recital.

No matter what you call it, go see it................very entertaining and unique.
    old Denon
    older Bose
    new Velodyne sub
    new Sony 1080 LCD & BluRay
    Big, clean sound @ 800 watts

Thread Information