Shake Those Naysayer Hellsayers

Checked the mailbox today and found a package from Davey. Open said package and found his comp with an extra goody, some Wayne Robbins and the Hellsayers. How cool I thought since Davey has been hyping this band to no end.

Anyway, I was glad to see this 'cause I was just a little curious since Davey really was hyping this band.......oh, sorry, I already mentioned that, anyway, I popped it into the cd player and the first thing that came to mind was Neil Young. Next thing that came to mind was how good this music sounded. I was really blown away. I should think that any Neil Young fan would like this. Thanks Davey for including this in your package.

Btw, my fav tune was "Edith's Dream". That was a killer track. And while I liked "Jesus", I could do without those severely distorted guitars.

Jeez, I should probably listen to your comp now.

Darren
    Let the midnight special shine a light on me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenH
    Anyway, I was glad to see this 'cause I was just a little curious since Davey really was hyping this band.......
    Hehehe, glad you're enjoying it! I do tend to get carried away sometimes when I really like something, and this is one of those that I really like. Hard to believe still how little attention it's gotten, but guess that's the way it goes for some bands. Don't know why some seem to get all the breaks, but glad I found them anyway. Just did a quick Google on "hellsayers lonesome sea" and only about three pages show up with many duplicate hits, and a couple of them are posts of mine from here and the SH site. Probably be a blast to see these guys live in a little late night dive with a bunch of friends and a bunch of beers

Got mine too- only one spin at work yesterday, but it definitely will get more attention at home today. Gracias.
    ----Never Off Topic, Never Rude-----

Thread Information