Exclamation Renaissance finally on DVD

The first ever DVD to feature this great band on stage is scheduled to be released on June, 2009. The title is "Song Of Scherherezade" and it is already available for pre-order at some vendors, like this:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...52&style=movie

Wow, I can hardly wait to get mine!!!

Demetrio.

Suspended
    Thanks for the heads up, D. Only thing missing is Ashes Are Burning. I saw the '79 tour when they played the Academy of Music in Philly.

Hy, you just irritate the fire outta me, y'know!
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi
    Thanks for the heads up, D. Only thing missing is Ashes Are Burning. I saw the '79 tour when they played the Academy of Music in Philly.
    That was a great show. I also saw them in 74 or 75 when they played the Robin Hood Dell in Fairmount Park. Sitting on the lawn on a beautiful summer evening and the music just sort of flowed over the hills. My wife loves their music but never got to see them in concert. This will really be a treat for her.

Forum Regular
    Looked on Amazon. Seems it was released already and recalled for some reason, technical glitch I guess. Looking forward to some reviews after June, so I can order one too.

Thread Information