Thread: Animusic

Suspended

Animusic

The other night at the end of a show on a small public station they playe a clip of this. This looks like a very cool DVD to get. Check out some of the sample vids

http://www.animusic.com/dvd-info-clips-1.html

Troy would love this if he has not already seen it.

C-Z
    Forum Regular
    I have the DVD, and it is fun. Great also as a home theater demo for diverse audiences from kids on up. The downsides for me are that it is 4:3 aspect ratio, which I don't care for, and stereo only.

There is a new one that they are almost finished with that I believe will be 16:9, and discrete multi-channel. I'll definitely buy it.

CZ

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Z
    I have the DVD, and it is fun. Great also as a home theater demo for diverse audiences from kids on up. The downsides for me are that it is 4:3 aspect ratio, which I don't care for, and stereo only.

There is a new one that they are almost finished with that I believe will be 16:9, and discrete multi-channel. I'll definitely buy it.

CZ
    That looks very cool and would be a great thing for Hubby to find under the tree. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Hyfi.

Pat
    Forum Regular
    The wife & I just received our copy of the newest release day before yesterday. A few of those songs and the animation are just great, although the original version has some of the best too.

Just bought the second one. Some of the music feels a bit cold, but I'm looking fwd to seeing it on the big HDTV.

Thanks for the heads up

Thread Information