Raised Eyebrows

Printable View

• 04-29-2009, 05:02 PM
    The Boy Next Door
    Raised Eyebrows
    click click click click click click click click
    clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclick
    clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclick

Some will make it and some won't make it
    Oh the glory glory and the glory glory
  • 04-30-2009, 07:25 AM
    Ex Lion Tamer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by The Boy Next Door

Some will make it and some won't make it
    Oh the glory glory and the glory glory

Hey, welcome to the board The Boy Next Door. Love that cryptic ****. Are you into bigger things? And how come you never help out in the yard? Eh, don't sweat it, you can bring that perpetually nervous tic around here anytime?
  • 04-30-2009, 08:02 AM
    Monkey Bones
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex Lion Tamer
    Hey, welcome to the board The Boy Next Door. Love that cryptic ****. Are you into bigger things? And how come you never help out in the yard? Eh, don't sweat it, you can bring that perpetually nervous tic around here anytime?

I got me some crazy love for the Feelies too. Just heard they are doing the whole Crazy Rhythms thing this year at the NY part of ATP....

http://www.atpfestival.com/sized/fil...inal_670x0.jpg

http://forums.audioreview.com/rave-recordings/anyone-have-feelies-those-crazy-rhythms-1980-a-4130.html
  • 05-13-2009, 07:50 AM
    Ex Lion Tamer
    Posting here now because The Boy Next Door needs to be shown his propers
  • 05-13-2009, 10:07 AM
    3-LockBox
    hhhmmmm....

would this be Davey?
  • 05-24-2009, 08:46 PM
    Mr. Whirly
    Wrnneh neh nehnehneh neh neh nehnehneh neh neh nehnehnehneh
    wrnneh neh nehnehneh neh neh nehnehneh neh neh nehnehnehneh

BUCK HILL!
  • 05-26-2009, 07:04 AM
    Davey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    hhhmmmm....

would this be Davey?

Wait a minute, wasn't I supposed to be Davey? How many damn Daveys are there around here? Maybe I've just been talking to myself all these years and didn't even know it. That would explain a few things ... :confused: