Thread: R. May Tee

Suspended

R. May Tee

Very clever Finch.

It just so happened I opened your package while that stupid new Pirate beer commercial was on the tube. It still took me a full minute or two to put it together.

I was just in Thousand Oaks last month at Amgen. Do you work at Fabory? when I was building machinery we used to order from them.

Thank you for the disks. I will give the Mystery a spin and try to guess. Tanks for the other two ****ty disks too. Some stuff I am looking forward to on D1.

Hyfi

Avast thar!

Where's mine, ya scurvy scallywag?

Arrrrrr.

OK finch

Who's the mystery band (I like, btw)

I had to look at that sucker a few times until it sunk in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi
    Very clever Finch.

It just so happened I opened your package while that stupid new Pirate beer commercial was on the tube. It still took me a full minute or two to put it together.

I was just in Thousand Oaks last month at Amgen. Do you work at Fabory? when I was building machinery we used to order from them.

Thank you for the disks. I will give the Mystery a spin and try to guess. Tanks for the other two ****ty disks too. Some stuff I am looking forward to on D1.

Hyfi
    I knew the cds were from Finch, but R May Tee? He's a goof of the highest level for sure. I have the mystery disk in my PC player right now and have no idea who it could be. It's not quite my cup 'o tea, but I want to know anyhoot.

G Swish
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Don't tell them yet! I'm still waiting for my disk.

Very clever Finch.
    Hyfi
    Heh. The story behind that is that years ago, for a (small, weak) laugh I signed up to receive Popular Mechcanics w/ that name. They must have sold the name to someone who made labels, because not long after that, I received sheets w/ hundreds of R May Tee stickers on them.

Still haven't used them all up.

Remember, there's a swag reward for best review of the Mystery Disc. Troy, you'll get yours, but you already know what the band's name is. You can still review it, tho. FA, we're at the mercy of the Ewe Ess Pee Ess.

fp

Suspended

Can you give us a year of release?

I like what I am hearing so far. Sounds like a lot of bands but hard to pinpoint who. Can you at least give us a year and maybe a country if not US?

'fi

I like what I am hearing so far. Sounds like a lot of bands but hard to pinpoint who. Can you at least give us a year and maybe a country if not US?

'fi
    The country is the US (Silicon Valley, CA, to be specific). They formed in 1994, but this release is from this year.

Additional hint- they've played at Baja Prog and ProgFest.

fp

Thread Information