Thread: Pagan Finch

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names

Pagan Finch

Hey man, I be lovin that comp. Nice flow on each disk. I will definitely check out a handful of those artists. I got 90% on MP3 rotation right now, bookmarking the ones want to follow-up on.

fwiw: the Wilford Brimely song is a frakkin riotl I bet I manage to listen to it every day since I got the comps.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LB
    Hey man, I be lovin that comp. Nice flow on each disk. I will definitely check out a handful of those artists. I got 90% on MP3 rotation right now, bookmarking the ones want to follow-up on.

fwiw: the Wilford Brimely song is a frakkin riotl I bet I manage to listen to it every day since I got the comps.
    Hey, man, thanks! I pride myself on getting them things to flow. Sometimes, it's more important than the music.

Lots of good, unheard stuff out there. It's crazy!

I'm liking a couple of the things you sent- the Pineapple Thief guys (Radiohead-ish w/ some Dada-esque vocals), and of course, the Big Big Train is pretty cool, too. The other stuff is a little mellow/easy-listening for me, but maybe I'll play it when Mum's in the car.

Thread Information