OK, Who recommended Rogue Wave & Stephen Malkmus?

Wow! These are two of my favorite releases of 2005, and have been receiving many spins at the Ag household. I think my favorite is RW (it sounds outstanding on LP) but SM is not too far behind. Many thanks to those who brought these two great releases to our attention! Please remind me which rave rec'rs are responsible!

Cheers!

M
    "And the three gifts of moving on are forgiveness, hope, and the great beyond, After that perhaps peace can come, Peace will come." -- Mary Chapin Carpenter (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Girl
    Wow! These are two of my favorite releases of 2005, and have been receiving many spins at the Ag household. I think my favorite is RW (it sounds outstanding on LP) but SM is not too far behind. Many thanks to those who brought these two great releases to our attention! Please remind me which rave rec'rs are responsible!

Cheers!

M
    Is this some sort of ploy?

I'm still waiting for you to PM me your new address for my YEC, if you still want it.

FWIW, I thought for sure when I clicked this post it would be complaining about who recommended this crap! Oh, and that SM has excellent sonics (for a circa 2005 CD).
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

No complaining here ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    Is this some sort of ploy?

I'm still waiting for you to PM me your new address for my YEC, if you still want it.

FWIW, I thought for sure when I clicked this post it would be complaining about who recommended this crap! Oh, and that SM has excellent sonics (for a circa 2005 CD).

hehehe. Hey, dude, that SM is on vinyl too...sonics are very good also. Two of the best audioreview recs I've followed up on...thank you! I'll PM you now with my new addy...

good to see your reply. ;-)
    "And the three gifts of moving on are forgiveness, hope, and the great beyond, After that perhaps peace can come, Peace will come." -- Mary Chapin Carpenter (2007)

Thread Information