New Tears For Fears DVD

I'm glad this one was cheap, because it's not that good.

Man, do the boys look tired. You'd think that if they knew they were being recorded, they'd be able to snap it up and crackle some energy.

This is a nice souvenir, but I'm not feeling bad that I missed them on thier reunion tour of last year.

I saw a video for one of the songs from their latest and Orzabal is scary ugly...I know that might sound harsh, but he's no older than George Micheal and George is nohwere near as wrinkled...maybe Orzabal should take some tips from Micheals for skin care and maintaining that peppy demeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by 3-LockBox
    I saw a video for one of the songs from their latest and Orzabal is scary ugly...I know that might sound harsh, but he's no older than George Micheal and George is nohwere near as wrinkled...maybe Orzabal should take some tips from Micheals for skin care and maintaining that peppy demeanor.
    I don't think anyone really wants to know George Micheal's skin care regime : )

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Thread Information