New Original Song

Printable View

• 07-30-2014, 04:33 AM
    MasterCylinder
    New Original Song
    Anyone here that wants to receive a recent demo of a new original (THERE'S DANGER) from my band (SHIPP), I will be happy to forward along.
    Just PM to me a email address to send it to.................

michaelshipp.com | The official home of the band Shipp
  • 07-30-2014, 05:36 AM
    Hyfi
    I'm in if you still have my addy, hasn't changed.
  • 07-30-2014, 05:40 AM
    MasterCylinder
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    I'm in if you still have my addy, hasn't changed.

You will need to re-send after my computer blew up a couple of years ago............
  • 07-30-2014, 07:18 AM
    Hyfi
    Great sound, MC. Refreshing to hear new Rock that is not just screaming growling crap.

Keep up the good work!
  • 07-30-2014, 04:14 PM
    Mr Peabody
    I'd like to give it a listen, my email link here works, will that do?
  • 07-30-2014, 05:39 PM
    Finch Platte
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post

What the hell? In the time it took you you type that, you could have just pee-emmed him your email.

Seriously, wtf? :p
  • 07-30-2014, 06:30 PM
    Mr Peabody
    Thanks for your concern, but actually it's not that easy or I would have done it that way, the PM system is a pain to use. Really people like you should think before shooting off your mouth and give people the benefit. You don't deserve a reason but I happen to use adaptive software, things like graphics and pop-ups makes things hard to find if they are read at all, so I preferred staying on the topic page instead of searching for where to PM and then where to place the text.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    What the hell? In the time it took you you type that, you could have just pee-emmed him your email.

Seriously, wtf? :p

• 07-31-2014, 04:17 AM
    MasterCylinder
    Quote:

Maybe not -- I can't get it to paste in.
  • 07-31-2014, 04:24 AM
    Hyfi
    I forwarded it to your email Mr P
  • 07-31-2014, 04:39 AM
    Mr Peabody
    Thanks Hyfi.

MC I have trouble pasting links and text in posts from my clipboard as well, not sure what the issue is but there's been a few threads I wanted to start that just didn't happen due to that.
  • 07-31-2014, 02:46 PM
    Finch Platte
    Quote:

Thanks for your concern, but actually it's not that easy or I would have done it that way, the PM system is a pain to use. Really people like you should think before shooting off your mouth and give people the benefit. You don't deserve a reason but I happen to use adaptive software, things like graphics and pop-ups makes things hard to find if they are read at all, so I preferred staying on the topic page instead of searching for where to PM and then where to place the text.

Wow, really? Bad day at the office?

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, please accept my sincere, humble, abject and groveling apologies.

Edit: And I know how you feel. This place has pissed me off more times than I can count, and it's like they don't give a shhit and try to fix it.
  • 07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
    Mr Peabody
    I liked the song. I want to listen again with my headphones but through the computer speakers it seemed like the mix was good too, I especially liked be able to hear the bass guitar lines, bassist was getting down pretty good.. The track had a retro feel to me, maybe why I liked it so much :).

What instrument are you MC?
  • 08-01-2014, 04:13 AM
    MasterCylinder
    Quote:

I liked the song. I want to listen again with my headphones but through the computer speakers it seemed like the mix was good too, I especially liked be able to hear the bass guitar lines, bassist was getting down pretty good.. The track had a retro feel to me, maybe why I liked it so much :).

What instrument are you MC?

I be da drummer !
  • 08-01-2014, 09:08 AM
    Dave_G
    I'll take a cassette burn!

DG