Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar

Yet more signs of the New World Order...

It seems that no matter whether Democrat or Republican, our elected officials are intent upon trampling our Constitution. Fortunately this comes at a time when there are no other pressing matters that should concern our governors.

I can't help but notice that again, China and Russia (the two largest offenders of copyright infringement laws) are not signing and presumably exempt from said enforcement.

Fuck the Masons

We don't need more regulation.

We need better enforcement of what is already in place. Now we're starting to look like a much bigger version of Venezuela.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Swish
    We need better enforcement of what is already in place. Now we're starting to look like a much bigger version of Venezuela.
    True, true Swisheroo. I like how thy're trying to make downloads into a national Security issue...those damn thirteen year old terrorists. It's a strange world when Nancy Pelosi appears more like a Constitutional conservative than el Presidente.

Well, mebbe if we get off our collective arses and tell Mom and Dad that we don't need a babysitter or a nanny anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Well, mebbe if we get off our collective arses and tell Mom and Dad that we don't need a babysitter or a nanny anymore...
    I'm encouraged by the fact that gun sales are at an all time high. I've said it before: The government should be a little scared of the people, not the other way around.

Thread Information