ripping MMJ - 'Z'

OK, so I went to rip My Morning Jacket's Z album for a buddy, and realize that Windows Media Player won't read it correctly, so I opened it with EAC, and it failed to read it, then I tried to open it with my burn program - nothing. I even tried Goldwave, and nothing. I know I got a mystery disc from one of you that was actually this album on CD-R, so...how'd ya do it?

TIA

No worries Mr. Box. Try these:

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

sunshine came softly Monkey Bones's Avatar
    That means you didn't hold down the shift key or have autorun disabled when loading that SunnComm MediaMax infected disc in your computer, so it installed a driver and made some other changes to your computer without your consent. If you haven't already, search the web for 'remove mediamax', and in the future practice safe computing

... http://forums.audioreview.com/showth...max#post124758 ... (couldn't resist with the very cool and topical Califone lyric from "2 Sisters Drunk on Each Other" about Easter in the Philipines - but there is MediaMax content in the post as well )
    Last edited by Monkey Bones; 04-12-2009 at 08:35 AM.
    Here comes midnight, with the dead moon in its jaw ...

Thanx for the tips guys. I had ripped this disc before with no troubles, so I don't know why it gave me trouble now. But I got what I needed, so again, thanks.

Thread Information