Need a good laugh. Take a look at this.

I was watching the HBO series 'Flight of the Conchords' last night when Bret and Jemaine (that's the correct spelling BTW) entered a night club and, soon after, this scene and subsequent, started. I was howling so loud my wife nearly killed me. These guys have some of the funniest stuff I've every seen and heard, so I would also recommend checking out their MySpace page. It has some tunes there, but there is also video if you scroll down a bit that is not to be missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t3FbYBXWDw
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

If you say the word 'gullible' very slowly it sounds just like oranges.

I have this episode on my DVR but haven't watched yet. "Sugar Lumps" from a few weeks ago is classic.

While we're off topic I saw Gran Torino yesterday and thought it was very good. Also watched Religilous at a friend's house and I'll give it a big "meh".
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

I don't get it.

Too highbrow for me.

I can see that. I'll send you an mp3 of the original...

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    I don't get it.

Too highbrow for me.
    ...Monster Mash. I know that always makes you laugh.
    I call my bathroom Jim instead of John so I can tell people that I go to the Jim first thing every morning.

You like Gran Torino? One thing I heard was that the...

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    I have this episode on my DVR but haven't watched yet. "Sugar Lumps" from a few weeks ago is classic.

While we're off topic I saw Gran Torino yesterday and thought it was very good. Also watched Religilous at a friend's house and I'll give it a big "meh".
    ...character played by Clint was something that you would expect in the 1980s, as far as his racist leanings. Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire? That's not to be missed. A bit far-fetched at the end, and a tad sappy, but the scenes from the main character's childhood were incredible.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    I liked Duds Lotion song better.

Thread Information