Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My new ride

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    I was just re-reading that thread in Fav Films (brought back up to the top) where you posted the pics of your 'stang dean. How's it been treating you?

So we have a Dodge and a Ford photo array here. Hmmm.....
    The 'stang is great! Suprisingly, it's almost as nimble as the old Lancer Ralliart I used to have, but with lots more giddy-up.

But that doesn't mean I don't want a Challenger too. I'm waiting on the Vanishing Point Anniversary Ed. that should (if Dodge plays it right) come out in 2010. They have a white R/T for '09 that might suffice, but I might have to sell a kid.

BTW, I've been eyein' the Pontiac GT8, too. no test drive yet 'cause the wife gets nervous every time I talk cars (which is a little ironic since she loves the Mustang).

Yeah, my friend has an '06 GT 5-speed and it's a blast to drive. I really like the short-throw shifter. Rest your forearm on the console and you can pretty much shift with your wrist alone. Hard to believe a car with only 280 naturally aspirated cubes can put out that much low end torque (3.55:1 limited slip in his car). If the Challenger didn't exist I'm positive I'd have a 'Stang GT by now.

NP:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Originally Posted by Troy: She has that same kind of cleft-pallet, slightly retarded way of singing that so many other people find endearing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information