Forum Regular

Meet the Redwalls

Anybody heard them yet? I'd been listening to a couple of cuts on 3wk these past weeks and liked them, so i picked up their newest, De Nova yesterday. It's a pretty good effort from a young bunch of lads from Liverp...I mean...um...Chicago.

The first spin in the car was good enough that I played it again this morning on my way to work. The second listen revealed a second layer below the rowdy first that to me was pretty impressive and showed some patience in their work.

I see on Pollstar and see they are heading to the UK to do a big gig at Manchester Stadium in early July. I've got my eye on these four.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Got to the show too late.

The Redwalls, opened for The Zutons, who opened for Keane.

Who actually starts a show on-time????? I got to the show 20 minutes late and just caught the last two songs by this band. They sounded pretty decent and I wished that I had heard more. I tried to buy their CD at the show, but they weren't selling it.

Thanks for the comments on their disk. I had actually forgotten about them, but I'll add them to the wish list.

Forum Regular
    Ah...I went back see that you have been talking about these guys already. I picked up their just released C.D. yesterday for $10 at my local B&M music shop (Newbury Comics). Lot's of other places are probably doing the same. AMG certainly likes them, The Boston Globe ran some good ink on them last Sunday too. I smell a corporate agenda here, but that's OK if I can strafe in and appreciate them a bit before the dark side has it's effect.

Thread Information