Look what I made...

Printable View

  • 05-16-2005, 11:46 AM
    Finch Platte
    1 Attachment(s)
    Look what I made...
    Impressive, no?

    I thought as much. :p

    fp
  • 05-16-2005, 11:55 AM
    Troy
    Shiny!

    Does it float?
  • 05-16-2005, 12:31 PM
    Jim Clark
    I swear on a stack of bibles that I knew that was coming when I saw the thread title. Frightening.

    jc
  • 05-16-2005, 12:33 PM
    Troy
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    I swear on a stack of bibles that I knew that was coming when I saw the thread title. Frightening.

    jc

    LOL, me too, that's why I keep coming back to this site.
  • 05-16-2005, 12:48 PM
    BradH
    I'll bet that's how man first got the idea for the wheel.
  • 05-16-2005, 12:52 PM
    newtrix1
    Nobody builds a cabinet...
    ...and you make a stool. Maybe you guys can get together and build an outhouse :D
  • 05-16-2005, 02:16 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    First there was Elf Pee....
    ...and now there is Elf Poo.

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by newtrix1
    ...and you make a stool. Maybe you guys can get together and build an outhouse :D

    Good one! :D
  • 05-16-2005, 03:40 PM
    Finch Platte
    1 Attachment(s)
    Why...?
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Troy
    LOL, me too, that's why I keep coming back to this site.

    Because we're so pre-dict-able?

    And speaking of which, here's a picture of my D!ck, in case you'd forgotten.

    fp (not elf poo)
  • 05-17-2005, 07:07 AM
    -Jar-
    Where's the Late Nite grinder girl? She's a cutie.

    "Will it float... Will it float? Will it float.. Will it float?"

    -jar