Thread: Labyrinth

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Labyrinth

Did anyone see this old film in the 80's? David Bowie, Jennifer Connolly and lots of Muppets.

You have to wonder what George Lucas and Jim Henson were on to come up with this one.

There's a free showing of this down by the lake tonight. I'm going with an old friend from high school, who I first saw this in the theatre with when it came out. It should be a fun, reminiscent, night.

David Bowie and Muppets...what's not to like. LMAO!

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Did anyone see this old film in the 80's? David Bowie, Jennifer Connolly and lots of Muppets.

You have to wonder what George Lucas and Jim Henson were on to come up with this one.

There's a free showing of this down by the lake tonight. I'm going with an old friend from high school, who I first saw this in the theatre with when it came out. It should be a fun, reminiscent, night.

David Bowie and Muppets...what's not to like. LMAO!
    I own a copy of the DVD. Great movie!

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    The Dark Crystal was a better use of Muppets. This movie came on the heels of Bowie's three worst albums (Let's Dance, Tonight, and Never Let Me Down) and the music in this movie reflects that period more than anything else associated with Bowie. Cool visual effects considering the time frame.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LB
    The Dark Crystal
    Skexies won't get you!

What a cool one that was, haven't seen it for a long time.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    So while we were enjoying the movie last night, some asshole was vandalizing my friends bike. She had her light and bell stolen and her back tire slashed.

People suck.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    So while we were enjoying the movie last night, some asshole was vandalizing my friends bike. She had her light and bell stolen and her back tire slashed.

People suck.
    Yes, people do suck sometimes. That's why I keep my hover-round in my condo. Feel lucky they didn't take the whole thing sweety. Did she have a lock on it?

Why are people so ****ty to other people?

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by very special guest
    That's why I keep my hover-round in my condo.
    Just curious, do you have a hole in your hover-round so you can park it over the bidet and enjoy yourself for a spell?

Thread Information