Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar

Just got my Coldplay tickets!

And paid way too much for them. But WTH, it's only money right?

There aren't a lot of shows that Hubby is willing to drop some coin on, but he was interested in this one. I was searching the internets for a password to a presale that starts at 6:00 tonight and, on a Coldplay fan site, I found out about a little advertised presale that started at 10:00am this morning. It's not even mentioned on the TM site.

The deal is that I had to purchase a ticket voucher for a Toronto Argonauts (CFL) game. The link to purchase the Coldplay tickets was on the Argo's web site. Hubby and I have never been to a CFL game but we've talked about going...just never got around to it...so we didn't mind buying tickets to the game also.

And to make this even more exciting for me, Elbow is opening for Coldplay. Coldplay always sells out fast here so we're happy to know that we have our seats secured. I'm a happy camper this morning!

You must have really wanted to see Coldplay to have invested all of that effort. Glad it worked out. I dunno about Canadian football though : ) Kind of like American soccer isn't it?

jc
    "Ahh, cartoons! America's only native art form. I don't count jazz 'cuz it sucks"- Bartholomew J. Simpson

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    You must have really wanted to see Coldplay to have invested all of that effort. Glad it worked out. I dunno about Canadian football though : ) Kind of like American soccer isn't it?

jc
    I don't know anything about Canadian football either. I'm a big fan of the Argo's former coach Michael Pinball Clemons though. He's a total class act and heluva nice guy.

I did the work to get the tickets for my Honey. I'm always dragging him to shows that I want to see, so he deserves these tickets to something that he wants to see.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    I did the work to get the tickets for my Honey. I'm always dragging him to shows that I want to see, so he deserves these tickets to something that he wants to see.

She's really workin' it -- he must have been a very good boy lately.

Hey FA,
    I'd love to know what you think of the show. I'm kinda on the fence re: Coldplay. Like some of their stuff & wonder what kind of concert they put on? So would love to hear your thoughts once you see em'.

No Doubt/Paramore tickets go on sale round here in a couple days. I might pick up some of those.
    Don't you like it on the sly? Don't you like it till it hurts? Have I been on your mind? What's a voice without a song?

Thread Information